Planning a trip to Play: CLE for the first time? We can’t wait to have you join us! We hope this information provides you a brief primer on all the important items to get you ready, warmed up, and ready to play!
- Age requirements – There is no set age requirement, however, our activities are NOT geared for children under 7 years of age. Children 7 and older may be limited in the number of activities they can take part in if they do not meet certain height or weight restrictions, but can always participate on our ninja courses, parkour course, bouldering wall, and designated kids’ obstacle course that includes a 6-foot warped wall.
- Height requirements – There is a 5’6” reach requirement for guests to participate on the ropes course and zipline. This is to ensure the safety of guests to comfortably be able to reach the safety cables that guide you through the courses.
- Weight requirements – The minimum weight is 60 lbs. for the zipline and 50 lbs. for all climbing walls with a harness, and the maximum for all activities is 275 lbs.
- Harnesses – There are two types of harnesses, one for the climbing walls and one for the ropes course/zipline. Both are noted with signs where staff will help guests get harnessed.
- Wait times – In peak periods, guests could experience waits for harnesses, most notably for the zip/ropes areas. This is due to a set number of guests that can be on the courses at one time for safety purposes. Please keep in mind that the majority of activities often have little to no wait at all.
- Reservations – There is no need for a reservation at Play: CLE. Because we offer our guests access to all activities at once, reservations are not necessary. You are free to do any activity as often as you’d like.
- Spectators – There is no charge for a spectator at Play: CLE and we ask that all children under 12 are accompanied by an adult. Also, children 5 and under are free with a paying adult and must be supervised at ALL times for their safety.
- Clothing – We recommend all guests to wear athletic-based clothing and matching footwear. Footwear that is not conducive to active participation can be damaging to you and our equipment.
- Waivers – Get those waivers done in advance! The quickest way to get in and moving is to complete your waiver forms in advance. The waiver is simple to do from your computer, tablet, or phone before you step through our doors. Just head over to our waiver page.